PORON® Performance Material
PORON® Performance Cushioning brings long-lasting comfort and high performance shock absorption in a durable material that withstands even the toughest daily wear. In side-by-side comparison with other typical insole materials, PORON Performance Materials exhibit how they have been engineered to provide maximum repeated shock absorption from minimum thickness.
PORON Performance Material is a dual action solution to help alleviate the amount of damaging shockwaves caused by strenuous activities. By providing the right amount of shock absorption with resiliency, you are comforted during each step. Why do you need resiliency with shock absorption? Because concrete can absorb shock but who wants to run on that barefooted?
Rogers brings you PORON® Performance Cushioning in a variety of thicknesses and formulation combinations for added design freedom. A perfect material for insoles in work, outdoor and athletic footwear and cushioning for sports equipment, PORON® Performance Cushioning is the material of choice for versatile comfort and shock absorption.
Superior Shock Absorption
- Testing shows repeated lower Peak Deceleration, thus greater shock reduction, with PORON Performance Material than other common insole materials.
- Gain better shock absorbency in a thinner, lighter material.
- Long-term comfort and excellent compression-set resistance that will not break down with repeated use.
- Open-cell, breathable technology.
- Standard offering of Poron Performance with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection.
Versatile to Suit Your Designs
- Available in a variety of standard densities, thicknesses (1.0mm to 12.7mm) and color options.
- As part of a PORON Dual Layer package for a custom design.
- Available with special surfaces such as Suede.